All student homes include the following
- Gas, water and electric bills paid
- Large lounge area including sofa, coffee table and TV table.
- Kitchen / dining area including fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven, washing machine dining table and chairs. Storage cupboard for vacuum, brushes etc.
- Bathrooms contain shower, W.C. & wash hand basin with tiled floors & walls.
- Bedrooms contain modern single bed, mattress, desk and chair, and wardrobe.
- Heating is by gas fired combi-boiler with instant hot water. The heating system is serviced annually by a Corgi registered engineer.
In addition 52, 54 and 56 Benjamin Road rooms include:
- TV licence paid in communal lounge area
- Intercom system to all bedrooms, so you know who’s at the front door
- Access to rear garden area
Rent will be due each semester, unless otherwise agreed.
A reservation fee of £100 is payable to secure your room and is deductable from 1st semester rent.
How and when to reserve a room
Many of our tenants stay with us one, two, three years, so not all our homes are available each year. It’s best to contact us to reserve a room as soon as possible.
We try to put as much useful and up-to-date information on this website as possible but please note that all details and inclusive items are subject to contract. This website is purely an initial indication of what we have available.