First floor. Accommodation comprises of 2 good sized bedrooms, communal lounge and kitchen area, master bathroom with w/c, basin, shower. There are 2 off road car parking spaces to the front.
50a Benjamin Road
Map & Location
All our properties are located in Benjamin Road in Wrexham, which is approximately a 25 minute walk or 5 minute drive from Glyndwr University. Eagles Meadow Shopping Centre is 5 minute walk where you will find; H&M, Next, Boots, Debenhams, Poundland, Marks and Spencer, Frankie and Benny's, Gmex Cinema, Costa coffee, Starbucks and many more retail outlets. Across the road from Eagles Meadow, is a 24 hour Tesco store, Mecca Bingo, and some good local restaurants and take-aways including a Chinese, Indian, fish and chips, pizzas, noddle bar and KFC to name a few.
All student homes include the following
- Gas, water and electric bills paid
- Large lounge area including sofa, coffee table and TV table.
- Kitchen / dining area including fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven, washing machine dining table and chairs. Storage cupboard for vacuum, brushes etc.
- Bathrooms contain shower, W.C. & wash hand basin with tiled floors & walls.
- Bedrooms contain modern single bed, mattress, desk and chair, and wardrobe.
- Heating is by gas fired combi-boiler with instant hot water. The heating system is serviced annually by a Corgi registered engineer.
In addition 52, 54 and 56 Benjamin Road rooms include:
- TV licence paid in communal lounge area
- Intercom system to all bedrooms, so you know who’s at the front door
- Access to rear garden area
Rent will be due each semester, unless otherwise agreed.
A reservation fee of £100 is payable to secure your room and is deductable from 1st semester rent.
How and when to reserve a room
Many of our tenants stay with us one, two, three years, so not all our homes are available each year. It’s best to contact us to reserve a room as soon as possible.
We try to put as much useful and up-to-date information on this website as possible but please note that all details and inclusive items are subject to contract. This website is purely an initial indication of what we have available.
Security & Safety
All our properties comply with the requirements of Houses of Multiple Occupancy as in the 2004 Housing Act and have been inspected by Wrexham County Borough Councils Housing team.
All our properties have:
- Electrical installation to B.S.7671 (2001)
- Gas Safety Certificates by registered engineers
- Fire extinguishers, alarms
- Security locks throughout